Thread: Silliness Christmas wish list!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 03:44 AM   #71
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Christmas with the family ALWAYS tend to go ballistic in an hour or so. Thats why wifey and myself are incredibly happy that this year, all our kids and grand-kids are doing "other things"
Last year we had Christmas here, with about 14 family members staying here (from my nephew, Noah, at about 3.5yo all the way to Nan at 92yo). It was fine for the most part (for a given value of the word "fine"), though my need for my own space had me glad to see the backs of them all.

This year we're staying home again, but as far as we know no-one is coming to stay. I'm pretty happy with that (even putting aside the current tension within the family).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote