Thread: Silliness Christmas wish list!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #61
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
this t-shirt from one horse shy might be appropriate for anyone having previously been awarded the Pendant of Pedantry. for example. note there may be more than one recipient of the Pendant.

As for me, well lots, but top of the list would probably be a chance to see Robert Lepage starring in another of his productions of the calibre of "Far Side of the Moon". But I reserve the right to change my mind. Especially if I see more adverts for dessert wine. Or gadgets like the Lili webcam. Or....
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote