View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:07 AM   #23
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Adding my thanks for the goodshowsir link, I spent rather more time there this afternoon than I had intended. Okay, so there was a lot of what you come to expect looking at these sites, albeit most professionally done, but there were a few pieces in there that I really quite liked - as artwork, I have no idea what they meant to the story. The cover for the H.P.Lovecraft book in particular I thought was quite stunning (not something I want on my wall or anything but wonderfully done), I'd have loved to see the original artwork.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote