View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #8
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
It looks a bit like the $0.99 price is permanent though. It doesn't look like it's temporarily reduced from what I can tell. Of course, I could be wrong and it could be ten times the price tomorrow.
Yeah, it could be, but it just came up in my recommendations so I decided to post it. I don't know how long it's been that price.

ETA: I've learned by experience to grab something when it's a good price. Even though that has backfired on me when something later comes up free, it often goes up in price and I'm cussing out Amazon or whomever (and myself). LOL

Last edited by NightBird; 01-02-2013 at 09:35 PM.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote