View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #13
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Aye. fair enough. possibly the method is nerfed or limited in some way. hard to tell through all that obfuscation and fog.

Pleased the "final result" method works for you. I was happy enough with it.

possibly there is a way via Azw3 format? but I don't know the ins and outs of embedding other bits of other formats and suspect you would end up writing an entire parser for the sake of a few pixels

although it seems like web fonts should work to me, just not sure why I thought that. probably all that javascript kicking about in WAFS, it gets me all confused about exactly what I am talking about.

Happy you are now happy
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote