View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 01:24 AM   #30
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctjameson View Post
this is the best E-Ink reader I have ever used for CBZ/CBR comics/manga. It renders it as fast as a normal page of text and is actually readable because of the resolution.
On this point, I heartily agree. Even normal epubs look a lot better on the iRiver than on other e-ink readers (crisper text, whiter screen than any of my PRS-350's). Unfortunately, the firmware leaves much to be desired particularly when one has been spoiled by PRS+. It really is such a shame because the hardware is very, very good.

Oh well, folder view works well enough for manga so I'm content with that. *sigh* If only it's possible to get rid of the last page notice without needing to edit my CBZ files.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote