Thread: Accessories Case for the EE
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 02:20 PM   #6
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Aaaaargh! What a terrible experience, Synergi! Hard to know what to do when the return is more costly than the product. I'd probably press them to send the correct item and keep the wrong one, if you can.

We'll see if I take my own advice if the one they send me is wrong, too!
I should try to tell them to send me the right case with a prepaid return envelope for the old one. Its not that I don't want to send it back, but I will spend a couple bucks for a mailer and 6 bucks round trip to drive it into town for something that wasn't my error..

Even if I go use one of the post office mailers, it will still cost me more in gas then this was worth lol.

I mean come on.. its a 3 dollar item.. shesh lol..

Here's hoping my bad experience made them change their site in time so you get the right one lol. Post pictures, I want to see what that hot pink one looks like.

Last edited by Synergi; 08-26-2011 at 02:23 PM.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote