Thread: Accessories Case for the EE
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 12:40 PM   #4
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Thanks, Mokel!

I just ordered a hot pink case just like your orange one. Only $3.21 -- the shipping was more than the item! Amazon had white, grey, orange, pink, and green that I saw.
Let me know if you get the right case. I ordered the hot pink and they sent me a 10.1 sleeve. To small for the Edge, and Totally not what I ordered. They claim they fixed the site since then.. I told them I'd send it back providing they paid shipping.. (Not paying 5 dollars to send back a 3 dollar item.) So they emailed me a label to send it back and said they'd refund me. I don't want a refund, I want my case.. urgh..

I still haven't sent it back. I need to actually buy something to ship it back in and it was such a cheap item its almost not worth it.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote