View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #4
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Thanks for the luck. My novels are now live in the Kindle store. I'm still waiting for the product descriptions to show up. The system said this could take a day or two. My mom bought my first one last night to check out on her Kindle to make sure it looked OK.

I'm actually rather excited about listing my novels in the Kindle store. I had held out because I had to reject the 35 percent cut on principle, but now that I can get close to 70 percent, I'm in. I've read Amazon has the biggest market share for ebooks, so I'm glad to be getting my work in front of that audience.

I've sold paperbacks through Amazon as an advantage seller for years. It's a good company to work with. It pays on time, according to its schedule, but always on time.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote