View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 08:16 PM   #151
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelC View Post
I had a similar problem to the last one. I figured out how to run the mobidedrm in Terminal on Mac OS but the first two books I have attempted to read have been corrupted with huge chunks missing. Is it my .py, my python or something else entirely? Considering how proud I was of figuring out how to do this in the first place I don't have much hope that I'll be able to figure out the problem.

Mel
Folks will want to know which version of the script and which version of Python.

I do my de-drming on the Windows install on my Mac so I don't know if it's possibly a Mac OS issue or not. I have Python 2.6 and mobidedrm v5 and they work great, but as I said haven't tried in Mac OS. I'm sure someone here has though.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote