View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 03:51 AM   #4
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The segfault is an artifact of the freezing process to create the binaries and can be ignored. The prs500 only supports upto 2GB SD cards. Read http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/user_m...eader-to-reset
The 505 (which the OP says he has) will read SHDC cards as long as he has the ePub/DE-enabled firmware installed. It was a nice present from Sony. My first suggestion is to make sure your Reader can read an ePub file. If not, you need to upgrade the firmware before ePub and SDHC cards will work.

In my case, I've been using a 16GB SHDC card with my 505 without incident. Calibre has been seeing it as well. It seems to ignore the second memory card if I have 2 plugged into the reader though.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote