View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 09:56 AM   #96
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
I am very left-handed. If I am throwing a star with a my right and you are anywhere within 360 degrees of me, look out. That thing could literally go ANYWHERE. I once took out an entire row of trashcans that was 10 yards to the left of the target...same with darts. They don't make those dart boards large enough for my right hand lack of coordination.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote