View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 11:46 PM   #46
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgm999 View Post
Is it possible that x/y are swapped?
It is koreader have changed rotation. The KoboLauncher doesn't change the rotation it just draws transformed i.e. rotated image instead.

I guess the problem is that KoboLauncher starts child processes detached. I.e they both koreader and KL run at the same time. If they both will react on touch event trying to update screen, having different (changed by koreader) frame buffer information screen corruption will occur.

I wonder will it help if KoboLauncher will hide its main window when launched application starts?
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote