View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 06:46 AM   #15
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
That's just because they keep canceling the good shows (read: the shows I like), while dreck like Survivor: Cesspool Wrestling seems to never die.
Same complaint here... intelligent programming is clearly losing out to mindless reality shows, game shows and CSI: Walla Walla. I spend more time watching home improvement programs on HGTV than anything else these days.

More on topic: What I wonder about is how well individual authors can hook up with appropriate patrons/subsidizers. There isn't exactly a program or clearinghouse for them. There is a grant program, of course, but I don't know how easy it is to apply for one (since I do work).
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote