View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Forgive me for this thread: Syncing Kindle with iPhone/iPad

Asking forgiveness because I know there are already a ton of threads related to this topic and as I read through a few - couldn't get a handle on where this is right now, so new thread.

I use to be able to sync to the furthest page read by using DiskAid and side loading books manually on my Kindle and iDevice. With the advent of SEND TO KINDLE app - my understanding is that this method is no longer necessary.

Here's the question: I used Send to Kindle app to send a NON-AMAZON book to my iPhone 4 today and then opened the same book on my Kindle, it did not recognize how far I had read on the iPhone. Am I doing something wrong? Did I miss some setting that must be on/off in order to make syncing available? I thought by using to SEND TO KINDLE app now, it would also sync between devices to the furthest page read. I might be missing something and wanted to get the latest information on this topic. Thanks in advance to everyone!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote