View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #12
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
Since last year my buying pattern has changed.

I still get Webscriptions from Baen.

I now buy Regency Reads and Harlequin direct and not through Fictionwise as I used to.

Not counting from these publishers - my buying has severely dropped.

1st-8th March - 12 ebooks
1st-8th April - 3 ebooks

I'm discovering there are other places and publishers if you look - and the books you find can be just as entertaining.

Also with the right Audible membership you can get some audiobooks cheaper than the ebook version.

If this fiasco keeps up they'll lose my custom permanently because I'll have filled the gap they made with a product from someone else. (Embroidery kits, petrol for trips to countryside etc)
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote