View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #7
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensoria View Post
(3) Organization can be iffy. I use Shelves (easy with Calibre and the metadata plugboard) but each book/fic can only be in one shelf -- there's no way to add it to multiple shelves (as far as I know). So deciding how to set up your Shelves takes some thought. If you only read one fandom, for example, you could set up shelves by genre & pairing; or if you only read one pairing, by genre & rating. Etc. Whatever works best for your collection.
Not sure if that is a limitation of the Calibre plug-in, but it is possible to add a book to multiple shelves on the device itself. I tried it with a regular e-pub if that makes any difference.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote