View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #33
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
My new improved stylus is getting delivered tomorrow. We will see if it is just me

I did reread the info Paperwhite had on the ereader, and that helped a little, touch mostly anywhere for turn page (within reason), but left turn page stay on the very left edge. But still not turning when I tell it to

My new cover for the Paperwhite, thanks to Mobilereader people 30% off coupon expires Dec 10, will be here tomorrow.
new is offline   Reply With Quote