View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 10:16 AM   #17
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I would never ever trust cloud storage to keep my stuff safe. I will always back up everything on local storage. Usually in more than one place, at least the imprtant stuff.

HOWEVER, I don't need lots of storage on every device. I could easily get by on, for example, the 16 GB Nexus tablet. No problem what-so-ever! Not because I rely on cloud or streaming, but because I wouldn't need to store much data on that kind of device.
Asawi is online now   Reply With Quote