View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 01:12 PM   #13
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Mtn.Man View Post
The biggest knock against Kindle in my opinion is their proprietary file format. They'd be a lot more tempting if they supported epub.
the main things that stopped me from getting the kindle were the cross border charges (if I remember right, it was going to cost me nearly $60 more to get one in Canada) and the fact we couldn't get library books with it. The device itself was a very attractive option and the new ones expand on that. Epub support would be nice, but they will convert non-drm'd epubs for you.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote