View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 07:53 PM   #5
pavelh
Zealot
pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pavelh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD
Thanks for your reply. What you mean is probably called Kindle Previewer and you can get it from Amazon too. It is intended for developers and publishers. Truly you can select what kind of Kindle to display the text in. I would just like a confirmation that PRC files display with pictures. Although I admit that question may be foolish. I believed MOBI is text only and PRC is a kind of MOBI with images but I have just downloaded a made for Kindle Gutenberg book, which is MOBI and contains images. Oh well :-)
pavelh is offline   Reply With Quote