Thread: KFX Format
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 09:29 PM   #34
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Yes. The thought had occurred to me too. I have come across a couple of authors who pride themselves on offering drm free books partly because it allows (or did allow prior to kfx) for easy conversion and reading on a device other than an Amazon one. It is likely of some importance to them if they go exclusive with Amazon. From memory I think Hugh Howey may be in this category.

I suspect Amazon's answer at the moment will be as simple as ebooks still being available in kf8 and older formats.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote