View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 02:33 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I am looking forward to these (among all the other books that I can't wait to read, but can't find the time for yet!)

I used to watch the Charlie Chan movies as a kid with the family and for some reason have fond memories of them. My distant memory tells me they were some of the best movies ever made. Funny how things can look different from the perspective of a little kid! I guess it might be a little disappointing if I were to see them again now. So it's a good thing for me that the books are better! ;-)
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote