View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 04:23 PM   #7
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyfromVA View Post
Thanks all. Now I have to decide WHICH tablet. I like the looks, speed and versatility of the Nexus 7 but I'm used to accessing Amazon for my Kindle so I'm thinking that perhaps I should get the Fire HD (or maybe the Fire 2nd edition).
Unless you use Amazon video streaming, you can access all of your Amazon content via Android apps, so you can buy a Nexus 7 and then install the Kindle app. I would get a Nexus 7 over a Kindle Fire HD because you would be getting the full Android experience rather than a limited Amazon experience.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote