View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:34 PM   #886
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai771 View Post
@thomass

I tried running the gs command on Windows box, using gswin64c.exe. I specified -sFONTPATH=C:\WINDOWS\Fonts. Now the file is a lot larger . This also works fine on my K3. Try if it works for you.

It might be interesting to notice that when I didn't specify -sFONTPAPTH in windows, it said that it also replaced Times with Nimbus, but the resulting file didn't show (ğ,ş,İ,) when I opened it in windows (I use Foxit Reader), so I didn't bother testing that on K3.

Regards,
Kai771
this one is more accurate since it has the "İ" in the title. but the same problem is still exist.

When I try to open my test file I noticed that it crashes quickly too. Hence I think it is related with the number of pages ??? (since for large number of pages it acts normally)

EDIT: I confirmed that it is related with the number of pages by just combining this seperate pages into one PDF. (in this case it displays correctly)

Thanks for your help again.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote