View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 08:08 AM   #65
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwikobo View Post

Now, patently they *can* change the behaviour, just like any hardware vendor can. So we need to correct his use of the word "can't", where he presumably means "won't" or at the very least "don't want to". However, he hasn't acknowledged me "letting him know" yet, so I don't know whether he's trying to find a solution.
Charles
Considering the price drop of the nook AND the Kindle I think Kobo ought to reconsider there 'can'ts'.

My Mum and my wife were both going to buy a Kobo. I told them to wait for the firmware update before they did. Now I'm telling them to wait and see how this 'sleep mode' issue plays out. That or they buy something else.

Last edited by Duiker; 07-04-2010 at 08:10 AM.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote