Thread: Thank You JK!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 08:18 AM   #28
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
Travis McGee Rox!!!!

I loved the epilogue. I truly did. I know its sappy and emotional to have a happily ever after but heck. That world is real only in our minds and I ate the happily ever after stuff up like a bear eating honey.

Great book, great series!

I'm gonna go back now and read em all again!
Not that it's bad but it's not well integrated to the tightly knit stories we've been accustomed to. It feels out of place like white socks with a black suit. My daughter tells me that JK had planned double that chapter and that she'd confided to the press about some details. Of course I can't find anything about it.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote