View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
A lot of Baen books use blank space as a scene break. I don't like it either.
In On Basilisk Station, there is the blank space and the three asterisks both used. But there are a number of places where there is no section break and it's obvious there should be something there. I am going to take the book from the library (I hope tomorrow) and have a go and see how badly they missed the section breaks.

Why is it some books use blank space and non-blank space to denote section breaks in the same book? I did try the RTF and HTML and found some of the same missing section breaks. So it does seem consistent.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote