View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 06:50 PM   #17
Buran
Geek
Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis Waterproof 32GB 3G (without offers)
I picked up a Merlot cover (via Amazon Warehouse) the other day -- at $12, why not? I wonder if the Merlot cover was discontinued as the Merlot Oasis is listed as out of stock.

My Walnut cover has a few corners that are separating and the glue I used to attempt repair didn't work well (don't use Gorilla Glue!), so $12 for another cover that hopefully won't have that problem is an easy choice to make. I wouldn't have spent full price for it, though.

It will arrive this coming Monday, and I won't mind if it has a few scratches on it. It's possible that Amazon is selling off covers removed from returned units. Who knows? That price is crazily low, so I'm not expecting perfection.

Last edited by Buran; 07-12-2017 at 06:53 PM.
Buran is offline   Reply With Quote