View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Daylight Savings Time

I realized last night that my Paperwhite doesn't automatically update its time setting for daylight savings time. I don't suppose it matters for anything other than syncing the last page read and possibly for time sensitive purchases, but I thought I'd remind others. It's so easy to overlook that.

To change the time on the Paperwhite, from the home screen touch Menu, then Settings.

On the Settings screen touch Device Options.

On the Device Options screen touch Device Time. It's easy to move the hour one ahead or behind.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote