View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:15 PM   #10
lporter
lporter can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.lporter can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.lporter can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.lporter can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.lporter can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.lporter can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.lporter can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.lporter can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.lporter can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.lporter can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.lporter can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Okay, so I got the compiler to work by including
Code:
TYPE=prod
to the make command. I didn't realise it needed this as it wasn't mentioned in the readme!

With a working u-boot, I made up a fake pcbsn so that the device would boot properly and set the idme variable accordingly.

Bizarrely, loading a stock u-boot.bin to my paperwhite then allowed me to use eureka's fastboot u-boot. I then tried to reflash the diags partition using the command:
Code:
>fastboot flash diags pw_5.2.0-mmcblk0p2.img
, which appeared to be successful on the fastboot end, but the serial terminal shows this error repeatedly:

Code:
ERROR : [fsl_arc_udc.c] udc_irq:1127: Packet sys err

Any idea what's going on here?
lporter is offline   Reply With Quote