View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:31 AM   #2
Soldim
Not so important
Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 4, iPad, Kobo Glo 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
I'm intrigued by this:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Human-Divi..._rhf_ee_s_cp_2

I'm currently reading Eyes Wide Open by Ted Dekker which is being released in 4 parts one every Monday, which is...wow, just great, and I'm kind of digging the format. Reminds me of The Green Mile and the Blackstone Chronicles
Sounds interesting, but somewhat risky on part of the author. I read the Koontz 3 part episodics, but would not have bought the third one if it wouldn't have been the last one since I lost interest.

What I like about Scalzi's books is the:

Quote:
At the publisher's request, this title is being sold without Digital Rights Management software (DRM) applied.
As a second thought, the 13 parts end up being $13.39 ... a bit expensive I'd say.
Soldim is offline   Reply With Quote