View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:45 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Hi:

I've looked through the documentation, can someone tell me if there is a thisweek search string or if there is a way to get a search to only give results in the date field based on tracks added to the library in the last week? I've tried date:<=7daysago but it gives me more than the last week.
last_modified:>=7daysago
This one got me also:

The count STARTS at 7 (-7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 Today) , But they are negative numbers

Note the field_name i used , this field gets set EVERY metadata Modification for the book. date can (normally) remain static (usually the record creation date. I have many 'empty book' place holders that take forever to fill... if ever. The date is when I made the entry, not added the format )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote