View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #24
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Or, I love the one on my page that says basically "I hate sci fi, and this is a sci fi book so it sucks," and he gave it 2 stars. Come on really? You did not notice that you were in the sci-fi section when you bought it? Grrrr.
I recently got my poorest review so far...two stars. The complaint was the piece was too short and light.

The piece is listed on Amazon as 18-page brief introduction to the topic. I'm not sure how long and deep the reviewer expected an 18 page brief introduction to be. Oh well.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote