View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 05:05 PM   #326
victauria
Grand Sorcerer
victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
The first quater of 2012 will end on March 31st, if you are going to reach your goal you should have finished 1/4 of the total. Do you think you will make the goal?
I'm well ahead of my goal as far as numbers (21 done out of 50 hoped for), but woefully far behind as far as clearing out p-books. As in none. So that needs some attention.

This is my first year to participate in the challenge, and it has been interesting to approach my reading more consciously and with any kind of a goal. The whole process is really enjoyable. Hats off and thanks to MR
victauria is offline   Reply With Quote