View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #22
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossi View Post
How could it be faster? My previous seemed almost instantaneous anyway. Except for the rare topaz.
I just processed the same file with DeDRM 3.1 and DeDRM 5.0, count of 8 Mississippis with the old one and only one with the new one. Maybe I'm more impatient than you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Yes, but for small files (on my machine) the difference is between a few seconds and just under one second. For my largest Mobipocket file (a 26MB dictionary), the decode speed has gone from over 10 minutes to under five seconds!
Yikes, that's some difference.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote