View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 10:22 PM   #3
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Yes, that's true about the dates. The other problem I encountered with that was trying to buy a book from my library list when something about that book had changed - either the price had changed or it was a different copy or something. I kept getting a message that there was a problem with the purchase. I finally figured it out accidentally by just doing a search and finding out that the price was different and buying it from there instead of from my list with no problem. Because of all that I have just taken all my "wishlist" books out of my library and am keeping my own list.

I had the same thought about the gift cards - This appears to be a workaround to still get a net discount on agency titles.

It also appears that some of the RH imprints, such as Angry Robot/Osprey and Soho Press, are still being discounted. I don't know if this is temporary or what. These titles are all still available at Fictionwise, too.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote