View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 07:46 AM   #132
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dworth
It gets a bit silly in places but it's entertaining stuff.
I agree. People always seem to rave about Night's Dawn, but I've always preferred his Commonwealth universe plot-lines over his Confederation universe. All his books tend to favor the infodump a bit too much, but he eased off that a bit in the Void Trilogy.

Never mind the disappointing, unimaginative deus ex that Night's Dawn ended with if you're able to... I couldn't.

I recommend it all, of course.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote