Thread: Lighted Cover
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #5
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
I'm really happy with the lighted Sony cover for my Jetbook. It fits perfectly and the light has 2 intensity settings and easily folds back and forth into the center channel of the case. The two small studs at the end do hold it secure however, I took two 1/4" squares cut from double sided adhesive foam mounting tape and stuck on each corner of my jetbook and poked a small indentation in the foam tape with a knitting needle. The studs of the case fit in perfectly. I've taken two photos one flat and one with the Jetbook hanging to show how nicely and securely it is.
It was a nice bargain, though it took over two weeks for Woot to get it to me which seems a bit longish.....

Last edited by dixieknits; 10-25-2010 at 08:32 PM.
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote