View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 06:04 AM   #2
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Sales for Jefferson's Road: Patriots and Tyrants are taking off. I know there's been a lot of anticipation from my readers for this second book. I hope you are pleased by the story.

I spent this morning plugging away at the third installment, Jefferson's Road: The Tree of Liberty. The whole series just keeps expanding and growing in my mind. I think once the whole conspiracy is revealed, it'll be quite surprising and satisfying.
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote