View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 01:25 PM   #28
therty
therty began at the beginning.

Device: Good E-Reader 6.8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
Thanks for the reply. That is good to know. So they really do have stock on hand for immediate purchase even while their backers from Indiegogo continue to wait and wait and wait. Most illuminating.

Good to know. Perhaps some other company will pick up the product. Given Good Ereader's dubious history and their treatment of their Indiegogo backers, I wouldn't purchase anything from Good Ereader ever.

Am surprised to hear that full size PDF journal articles display so well on the device. Even on my 8" Kobo Aura One, viewing PDFs was passable, but not what I would call great. Guess it all depends on the particular PDF and on the speed of rendering and navigating the file... However, viewing virtually any PDF on my 10.3" Boox Note is a pleasure.
I guess the PDF thing is personal preference - the resolution is quite similar from 6.8 to the Kobo, so I can imagine the experience being similar. I was really worried about the small size being a problem, but I have been please try surprised the past few PDF I've looked at so my Outlook is positive.
therty is offline   Reply With Quote