View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 09:07 AM   #64
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I contacted Fintie via the UK Amazon site yesterday. They told me they are working on a cover and it should be available mid November.
I had just searched for a Fintie Cover. There is one company that appears to be selling them, but their listings are mixed up with different tablet devices in their pictures, and their descriptions are badly worded.

The titles are for the 2017 Oasis, but many of the pictures are for generic 7” tablets.

I have a Kobo Cover from a company called Icci that I like. I’m watching their covers too. Mostly I like Fintie, but not always. I’ve had 2 covers from them, one for my iPad mini that is not good. One for an older Fire I tossed because of how bad it was.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote