View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:48 AM   #8
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I very rarely read poetry. When I do I prefer big screen or paper book (did I really say "paper book" Yikes!). I do not want to switch to landscape unless there are very few lines in the poem. I prefer to see as much of the poem as possible when reading. I want to see the "shape" of it if that makes any sense, and that's why a small e-reader doesn't work well for me in this respect.

Anthologies I read one piece at a time in between other reading sessions. I do read them start to finish the first time, even though it might be a VERY long process!
Links to various places (like TOC, index or whatever) is almost always a good thing!

Last edited by Asawi; 01-03-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote