View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:39 PM   #377
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
It is automatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I don't think I realized that it does landscape. Maybe they all do, and I just didn't realize it.

Robert, is the conversion from portrait to landscape automatic like the txtr, or do you push a button like the jetBook?
Dear GA Russell:

Yes, the landscape mode (what I call "displaying horizontal") is a nice enough feature. Our Mentor LIte has a button you can push to go to that mode. On the Pocket PRO and EZ Reader Basic it is automatic when the third font size is chosen. I think that the factory has that to aid those with poor vision to be able to enjoy reading on the device!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote