View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 02:38 PM   #26
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Sync's started stalling out for me since adding three new collections ('omnibuses', 'public domain', and 'novelizations & expanded universe'). I deleted the three and it worked again.

I have a sort of feeling that it might be the Novelizations one messing it up, so I'll get rid of it and let KoboTouch recreate the other two.

EDIT: I was right.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 05-07-2023 at 03:05 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote