View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:44 PM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelemvor View Post
So does the dropbox sync actually sync the epub files too? I want to have the same list of books on my phone, my wife's phone, and our tablet. However I don't want to have to manually manage that if I don't have to.

Can the Dropbox sync sync the whole books or just the position where you were reading?
I may be wrong, but it is my understanding that Dropbox ensures the epubs are sync'd across platforms. Moon+ Reader's Dropbox sync feature ensures the position within book is added to the proper spot in Dropbox so you can pick up where you left off on another device.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote