View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 08:32 AM   #10
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
AS I constantly change libraries to search for stuff, it would improve my workflow if there could be a few more in the main list, instead of having to go to the quick switch time and again.

Capricorn
My way around the problem of searching multiple libraries looking for something may not be any easier for you, but here it is. I have a main calibre library where everything is added. I then move the item (without deleting from the main library) to the library I want to hold it. Then in the main library I remove the format from the item and add to tags the name of the library where the actual item resides. This puts the work on the front end after adding instead of on the back end when you are looking.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote