View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 11:16 PM   #1
DTM
Intentionally Left Blank
DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Thank You, Laurens!

I just downloaded the latest version of Sunrise XP and I see that there will be no more updates. Sad to see that, but it's very understandable. I can't begin to imagine the amount of work that went into creating this wonderful piece of software.

I will say without hesitation that the combination of Sunrise XP and Plucker is unquestionably the most valuable freeware I've ever had the pleasure to use. And will be using for a long time to come.

So thank you, Laurens, for a job well done!