View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #10
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahintz View Post
I think the SonyStyle store at the Metreon in SF is still open and they should have the 505. It is where I bought mine in January.
Ah, even better than the Borders bookstore I just mentioned. Yes, if the Sony Store at the Metreon is still there then go there. Metreon is in downtown SF.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote