View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #9
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakOyten View Post
Hi,

as the PRS-505 in the US is cheaper than in Germany I want to purchase one during my stay in San Francisco. I am not sure if shipping from an internet shop to the hotel is possible or will be on time.
Where can I buy the PRS-505 in a store? Are the devices available?
I haven't seen them at Barnes & Nobles or other dealers yet.

Thx.
Borders bookstores have the PRS-505 and PRS-700. There is a Borders bookstore in Union Square in San Francisco. There might be other Borders in SF, but that's the only one I know.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote